View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2008, 10:02 PM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Nation: Dragons, Magic Incarnate now with preview

Hey Stavis, thansk for the comments, ifyou could play the mod and give more feedback that would be great.

Well I think the summon costs are not that high maybe but as you said the nation can't cast most of these summons without boosters etc and they have no handslots for those boosters so IMHO you'll often need to either invest in the pretender or in empowerment.

I think it's really hard to balance things like this just based on the numbers that are seen which is why I'd love to get more feedback of pplz who actually played it a bit in SP.. and of those who did I get mixed feedback: some say the nation is weak, others overpowered.... kind of hard to change much based on that . I guess I might lower the vinedragons nature with 1 and maybe increase summon cost a bit.

PS the sprites aren't mine... ... ... but they are in my mod and that is all that counts in the end
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.