View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:08 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Missing Flags for the Standards&Banners

For expansion, or for peoples modded nations to slip into.

If you turn on 75 thru 90 thru command added to the map, or by command switch, then they arent quite empty. They have very basic starting armies, a castle, etc and do act as AIs. Mostly just "fill material" waiting for someone to put in something better. They flags those nations default to also give the impression of being Kristoffers playground. They arent all the same. There are slight differences, But they arent ALL different. There are many that use the same flag.

If you check my mod page Ive got some that show me playing around with them. Just filling them with minor nations so that the SingleAge mod fills up more of the giant maps I like to use
http://www.dom3minions.com/mods.htm
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)