View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2012, 12:04 PM

Major General

Ragnarok-X is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UnitGen - Random nations with procedural sprites!

Thanks for the update.
Regarding #skipchance, thanks for letting me know. However, i dont plan on using it anytime soon since i actually had to create 4 batches of 10 nations until the tiger showed up. If at all, i need a way to increase the spawn.
I asumme i can set the tiger to "animal tiger" and use "preferredmount tiger" in the nation files, or do new pref-mounts dont work, i.e. is it hardcoded for serpent, horse, boar and stuff ?

Regarding min/max protection, am i right in assuming its referring to the base units prot values ? i.e. using only maxprot 15 will force the game to ONLY spawn this mount if the mounted unit has a prot no higher than 15 ?
If so, what will it do if the mounted unit has a prot outside the mounts specified value ?

Lastly, can you elaborate on the "naked unit" thingy again ? What exactly is wrong with it ? Do you mean the units price is too low and i need to add a certain to the mount ?

Then, what is your stance on secondshape ?
Horse units, when killed, dont spawn the horse. Lizards and snakes however create the animal unit once the rider is killed.
How do YOU want it to be with tigers, jaguars, wyvern (and im going to add bears and nightmares later) ? Should they have a secondshape on death or not ?

Can you be found in IRC or some messenger more regulary than on this forum ?
Can you release a new version of spritegen with the fixed wyvern bug so i can continue adding things on a updated version ?