View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2010, 07:58 AM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The List of Events in Dominions 3

Thanks for the extra explanation Edi. Could help explain some of the weirdness I can see at first glance. Haven't looked intensively at your list yet though as I said, so will get back to you if there are still some things I can't explain from my testing.

Your comment about "req_scale death(0)" covering Death0 Death1 Death2 Death3, should explain why the neutral scales were triggering so many events. Again I'll need to check each event and get back to you with any anomalies I find.

Although I know for sure I had the "Heavy snowfall has blocked trade routes" event in every single season. Since it was the first seasonal event I had that I confirmed could occur in spring, summer, fall, and winter. Again though, I'll check what I have in my test archives, but should have saves where that event occurs in every season.

Interesting to know that the events are checked on the scales from the previous turn. I suspected as much myself, but hoped it wouldn't be as it makes bug spotting that much harder by needing two turn files each time. Oh well, it is what it is I guess