Thread: Ukraine 2021(?)
View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2022, 11:40 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,443 Times in 2,699 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ukraine 2021(?)

It's a given that MBT in particular is a game of "what if" battles. That is pretty much why SP2 was created and why we developed SPMBT

A few years back I created a "Goldap" map for SPWW2. Goldap was the first East Prussian city that was captured by the Soviets and over the course of late 1944 it changed hands a few times and is now part of Poland

That map is also in MBT ( map 416 ) I *may* update it for MBT with the city expanded to its current size depending on time available but at the time I built it I put the city in the centre and filled in the terrain around it to the max sized map allowed.

I did not realize until I was mostly done that in a modern Context the "northern" border of that map is almost exactly the border between Poland and the Russian Kaliningrad oblast. It couldn't be closer if I had planned it that way but I didn't. That's just the way it worked out .

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Goldap.png
Views:	560
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	16613  

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: