Thread: Tannenberg Line
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2020, 04:43 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,443 Times in 2,699 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Tannenberg Line

I said if you can do better ( or differently if that sounds better to you ) feel free to use the map..... It was YOU that read it as a hostile threat. I did not write it that way

If someone is inspired to turn that into the mini-campaign I think it should then go right ahead and IDK where in hell the "we really aren't out to call you names or imply you did something wrong" comes from but it's not from me. I did not see any name-calling. I pointed out one unit's inventory is one unit's inventory not them all and there aren't that many units in that scenario with STG44 anyway and it is a BIT nitpicky to focus on that

EDIT

There are a higher proportion of units on the flanks of the hills than in the centre that have the STG and I did that to give them a bit more hitting power as I didn't want to add more units. So yes, if you check those flank units you will see a higher number of STG's but not so much in the centre where the main battle is.

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; May 29th, 2020 at 10:36 AM..