View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2023, 07:49 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,445 Times in 2,700 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ukraine 2021(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_rocks View Post
Loving the mine graphics (yellow triangles my favourite), however just a thought: how would they interact with objective flags?

Does the mine sign need to be larger to show under an objective marker/flag? or raised/lowered in the hex?
It would be the same as the normal mine symbols under a V hex are now

With the first test example I built, the top of triangle shows above the V-hex and the number of mines below it. I have not tested the latest ones but you raise a good point and I will ensure the V hexes do not hide them though through preferences while playing you can turn the V hexes on and off to check things like that

I just built a simulation and the last inverted triangle example I built would show a bit of yellow above and below a V-hex flag alerting a player to the mines there and that is actually a bit better than it has been up until now as a single mine would not show under a V-Hex flag and only be really obvious with three-four

EDIT ----And there is always.......
\ - Enable or disable the display of victory hexes.**

that has no effect on mines but it allows you to check under a V-hex

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; February 4th, 2023 at 04:41 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: