Thread: AAR Tank Tracks to Pusan
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2022, 01:40 PM

Captain

wulfir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tank Tracks to Pusan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaS TrooP View Post
What were the ROK losses for comparison?
The AI side tends to lose more of course, in the last scenario much of the infantry force. The deployment was also done by the AI so no turn 98 defenders. I did not have time and strength to attempt to go after artillery. There were still sizable ROK infantry clusters that had not been defeated when the game ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaS TrooP View Post
What was the final value of those four remaining objectives at the end?
All values were cranked up to max, 250 points Victory Hexes - but the timed objectives value was also turned up to max, IIRC it's 30. It started ticking at about turn 30 (of 90).

My force, being mostly leg infantry did not have great mobility on this max size map - not enough troops to garrison the VHs properly and those weak defences could be pushed off the VHs by stronger counterattacking AI, it would then take time to march up enough troops to take them back and all the while points kept ticking in for the AI side.

Me holding VHs did not generate points for my side, but prevented it from going to the AI.

Like Mobhack pointed out earlier, it probably works better when set to low points.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wulfir For This Useful Post: