View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:52 PM

Sergeant

BewareTheBarnacleGoose is on a distinguished road
Default LA Agartha- Wrights vs. Sepulchral

I've been playing around with LA Agartha in SP (with the newest CBM), and Im having trouble choosing between using sepulchrals (a national summon) and regular wrights. Agartha gets good mileage out of both with the "iron marionettes" spell, but which is better?

I've been leaning towards wrights, but I've learned not to value my judgement too highly on this sort of thing. Wrights seem to have a lot more surviveability (+7 protection, shields) even with much lower hit points (20 vs. sepulchrals' 62), and you get 3 for the price of two sepulchrals. Also, the chill effect is nice, and the soulless generated by bane blades are good decoys for banishment.

But if you go for an E9 bless, the calculation changes. E9 gives the sepulchral significantly better protection, and has dividends for ktonian necromancers/ tomb oracles. But it's an awful lot of points...

So, what do people think? Is it worth it to go for an E9 bless for LA Agartha? And even then, would you use sepulchrals over wrights? Am I really selling these guys short?