View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2001, 02:29 AM

Private

Drunkard is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Suggestions for the Future of Air Command

Also, there should be an option to adjust the sound levels. In other words I want to lower the volume level of the pilots and pump up the music - I swear I wasn't being SARCASTIC in my other post.

Again, I fail to remember is this has been mentioned. If it has, then I second.

P.S. I read the manual - but I'm lazy. I've been too used to being babied by other games that have sliders for sound levels. Also of note: in the manual under the FAQ section you have the question: "How do I change the sound volume of the music or pilot voices?" In the answer to the question it mentions the "SYNTHESIZER" slider. And in all CAPITALS at that. Well, my computer does not have one. It must be specific to a certain type of sound card and driver combination. I have two computers at home. Both lack the "SYNTHESIZER" spoken of. However, I assume it's just the MIDI slider. I know better. But some people will not. And I just mention it to possibly relieve some confusion for others and so you can update the manual accordingly - if you so desire.

P.S.S. By the way Joe, the manual FAQ is excellent (ignoring the nitpick above). It even raises questions I wouldn't have thought to ask - and then answers them.

[This message has been edited by Drunkard (edited 17 May 2001).]