Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,439 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Piaggio P.108 in Italy OOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post

"In game's encyclopedia there is an icon"...... means you see that 108 Icon in the game....... yes?.....had I known you could not see it in your MOBHack would have been the clue I needed to shave about 2 hours off this little mystery
I'd have had made it clearer, but I was convinced that everyone sees in Mobhack the same what I do...
If I had seen what you saw then for sure the V5 MOBHack would have been put into the patch but it was built months before I had set up the patch folder and it was missed because by the time the patch folder was built that change was long in the past and like you " was convinced that everyone sees in Mobhack the same what I do" and I didn't think to check that a few obscure aircraft could be seen with my "virgin" patch game MOBHack but as I recall I did do a quick check with the game

Considering the number of files I put into a patch every year it's no surprise I eventually missed something

BUT if someone had said " I see a turret when I view the unit in MOBHack but it's an aircraft in the game" it would have saved me a LOT of wasted effort chasing down false leads because from the very start I thought this was about a problem seen in the game

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; July 25th, 2020 at 05:08 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: