Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2016, 11:40 AM

Private

dari is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Questions

Hi rayres/Rob - i try to answer some of your question out of my experience:

1. after your officer max out the "recommended" limits you can increase their skill levels further once the officer reaches level 10 - of course this only makes senses for skills that increases something like more damage or more hp - if its boolean in nature like eliminating space hazards this would be a waste.

2. if i remember correctly - you can hire officers in later sectors that have more than one skill - but they are also randomized - better hunt yourself for an officer with the starting skills you like for her class.

3. you rather increase your teams HP with a better suit and officer perks.

4. could not notice that DR does reduce damage from monsters cause its very variable - DR is most important to land on a more hostile planet withouth getting killed fast due to planetary conditions.

5. the most reliable way is to get a suit with a high oxygen capacity - and maybe that oxygenregenerator that increases it too. - the increased capacity of the suit also increase the oxygen gained from pickups - try shopping for a good suit beyond sector 12 or 15 then you can start cavediving.

8. monsters seem to respawn some time after a level change - this can cause some nasty surprises on your way back from a cave - your way to your shuttle could be blocked by a big nasty bunny of doom.

9. dont know if its more loot stacks to find or more per stack or both. but more loot in general is always good - especially in early game.

10. higher sector - tougher monsters in general - really depends on your current gear - a sector 2 shotgun wont help you on a sector 8 planet much.

(ibol - wheres that unlimited equipment upgrade: )