View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:11 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

MarkSheppard is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Siege of Jadotville has anyone done a scenario on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karagin View Post
Yeah, I bought the full version. I was hoping someone had done a scenario based on the battle.

Maybe we need a challenge or something for the African Wars to get a good push for scenarios and such...just ideas as I wander around the game and trying to get all my OLD scenarios converted over and keep the older SP2 games running with DOSBox, which hates me right now.
From the old Cyberstrategie:

Quote:
LES IRLANDAIS DE JADOTVILLE*
Avance des mercenaires katangais*
_________contre*
_____Retard de l'ONU*
Date : 13 septembre 1961*
Site : Jadotville - Katanga*
Depuis le 12 septembre, le Major belge Moreau assiege une compagnie irlandaise avec des ‚lements de la gendarmerie katangaise. Apres le declenchement de Morthor, des renforts sous la direction du capitaine francais Lasimone lui sont envoyes. Le seul
avion
de combat des Forces A‚riennes Katangaises, un Fouga-Magister pilot‚ par le capitaine belge Deulin et base … Kolwezy, effectua plusieurs missions de straffing. Finallement, le 17 septembre, l'eau ayant ‚t‚ coup‚e depuis trois jours, il se rendirent au
Ministre de l'Interieur Godfroid Munongo.
Quote:
JADOTVILLE IRISHES *
Advance of Katangese mercenaries *
_________against*
_____ UN delay *
Date: September 13, 1961 *
Site: Jadotville - Katanga *
Since September 12, the Belgian Major Moreau besieges an Irish company with elements of the Katangese gendarmerie. After the triggering of Morthor, reinforcements under the direction of the French captain Lasimone are sent to him. The only
plane
of combat of the Katangaise Air Forces, a Fouga-Magister piloted by the Belgian captain Deulin and based in Kolwezy, carried out several straffing missions. Finally, on September 17, the water having been cut for three days, they went to the
Minister of the Interior Godfroid Munongo.