View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2015, 07:39 PM

First Lieutenant

blazejos is on a distinguished road
Beer Re: Gilders set from WWII

In description.txt I put also numbers of produced gilders usually was available in my book in tables. Of course small series like in case of Ka-430 or Japan Ku-7 were so small because war end. Prototypes in my assumption were 1 to 2 bigger numbers I marked as a serial product. But game is about experimenting so even if that is unhistorical my motivation was how that will looks like to unload Pz-IV from Gigant somewhere on airfields around London in fictional Sea Lion scenario for example. This game is like WW2 minecraft sandbox . So even if you will not put this to official OOB will be great to have icons in game only in shp and do ourself test with landing Ju322 Mammut with use game editor. This research OOB I imagine will be like scratch-box full of prototypes small quantity series vehicles and what-if designs which haven't space in national OOB's or should not be there just for scenario creators fun. so for example Ju 322 Mammut will fit there perfectly. I tried to build definite list of all military gilders which ever existed probably because their story is closed now there will be no more new such aircraft’s. But I understand that 70% of types was produced in so small number that they should never go to country official OOB. You are also limited by your time and space in OOB's slots so use that what will fit without much trouble. I really appropriate that great work from your side especially with constant modification of game data for next release through so many years.