Thread: Multiverse Mod
View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2007, 01:00 AM

Corporal

Campeador is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Multiverse Mod

Some Multiverse Fetures:

On the Star Blazers Mod most people found it easy (except for the very first mission and maybe the battle at "rainbow" sector), so on Multiverse I increased the challenge:

--- Decreased the chance to find a planet or starbase to fix your ship on the ‘fly’, and run back to battle. (There are some but far in between).
--- Beefed up all the original Star Fury ships, increased armor and maxed out the weapon slots (we have to be fair!).
--- In some instances increased the enemy ships and frequency of appearance.
--- Sometimes from 10 against just you, to like 40 against your 4! (Not really but will feel like it).
--- Created some impossible scenarios, that means that sometimes you are going to get your *** kick and you will have to run with your tail between your legs. (Or get killed). Yes sometime the mission will "Fail" but be ok to continue (see previous post).
--- The player may not be able to fly the greatest kick *** ship (like the Argo/Yamato), or what you know as the greatest kick *** ship may not be the greatest kick *** ship in the game (Multiverse will have ships that can eat the Argo for breakfast!).
--- Created some really ugly monster battles or we can say, try to create some great epic battles (and hope that the game does not crash).
--- The WMC will not be able to target all ships (by the way, you will fly the Argo on only one of the Multiverse Mods).
--- More evil duds, maybe not as cool as leader Deslock of Gamilon, but no one was cooler than Deslock!
--- I am sure that there is something else, but can’t remember…

The good:
The same as the bad but in addition:
--- New cargo items to help you fix your ship, like gold, alloy ingots, beer, food ratios, and a few more.
--- You are not always alone; sometimes you are part of a fleet!
--- Some new really cool heroes. (Well some of them not always thrive to be heroes).
--- There are going to be some WOW! I cannot believe that you have that on this mod!
--- There is a big story twist involving many universes, and something else but cannot talk about it now.