View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2009, 02:00 PM

Corporal

rstaats10 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Stargate SGC Conflicts In Space Star Fury Mod is now available for download

That is odd what you mentioned about the Ori ships. I've never encountered that before. I just checked the Ori Motherships again and they are working fine..nothing is skipping shields and armor. Did you mod your weps to skip shields and armor? The Ori Motherships are actually some of the toughest ships in this Stargate universe. I made them use crystalline armor and repairs the shields at 0.64 shield per point taken plus their ship's basic attributes are really good too. What I see when I'm playing is the Ori Mothership's shields being recharged very quickly after you attack their ship. I made it that way on purpose. The Ori are a very worthy opponent when my son and I play the mod. You don't have as much ally help and you must rely on your kick a#$ Cruiser and your fleet frigates. The Ori fighters are really tough too. I most enjoyed the Ori battles. Do you have the same experience each time you fight an Ori Mothership?...and what weps are you using?...did you mod any weps to bypass shields and armor?