View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2020, 06:29 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: AAR: The Walking Dead

I went to delete the pictures from IMGUR from my profile page and came back here to review a couple of things and found the pictures I deleted gone from the post as well. As things were fairly "static" from Turn 12 through 17 in those areas, I'm posting below the Turn 17/12 pictures below. They were originally on Page 1/POST #9.

I have modified the write up for the 1st one below.

[IMG][/IMG]
Turn 12 N.W. Corner
In the upper right corner those 2 Marines still someone forgot about them but there was suppression issues with the one surviving Recon Engineer as well. Both would go onto to win the Medal of Honor. They just took out a 37mm AA unit (W/Loss of 2 Recon Engineers) at their current position and the B40 Rocket sites just to the East. They would further take out several mortar sites as well as the game progresses. You'll note the first of 3 Sea Knight helos in the "gunship" mode at bottom middle. They're heading towards the open area 300m to the North of that helo shown. Air attacks in that area showed smoke, which at the time convinced me there's mortars positioned there.

[IMG][/IMG]
Turn 12 Lower S.W. Fire Base Dragon
Showing my fire suppression missions with threat axis to the North and S.W. You can also see the heavy fighting that occurred to the South near the main gate and you can see where I lost my tank around Turn 10 as well.

Sorry for the screw up. Not sure what to do about deleting them IMGUR without deleting them from here.

HOWEVER THAT'S FOR ANOTHER DAY!

I'm off for my daily walk.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..