View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:48 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Game,HoC - House of Chains. Non NewB. Submit Pretenders

Yeah, well played to you too. The entire war was very well executed on your part. Gonna have to keep an eye on you in the future I think.

My pretender got killed by your Strands of Arcane Power unfortunately. Too bad, with his reasearch I would have had access to Harm otherwise. Now, I never really got to use that spell in battle before, but I'm thinking that harm cast by 7B casters can cause some serious pain. Together with the 3 Slaughtermasters your strands feebleminded that was a serious weakening of my Sabbath. Wouldn't have been enough to win, mind you, but would have caused some more damage.

In other news, that's twice now out of the five games I played after returning from burn-out-sabatical that I get eliminated early. That never happened to me before and I have to say I do NOT like the experience. Will need to step up my game.