Wdll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Greece vs Turkey 2020-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
I would have said Greece vs Turkey has more equal parity tanks than most nations across the years.
Later on if you go all Leo2A6HEL as Greece an advantage for a while - better to play as Turkey probably.
AI is not likely to buy all LeoHEL though Greece has around 1000 Leo 1's & 350 Leo2's just under half are HEL variety so less than 10% are LeoHEL
Turkey used to have a similar number of Leo2's so they may well meet in practice, no idea if numbers changed once M60T came online.

Me playing as Turkey...yeah somehow I don't see that happening any time soon.

I don't have that many Leo2Hel and they barely got to play much in the current battle, at least against armor. They haven't really affected this battle that much. I would say if I had zero of them in this battle and instead had other tanks, I would still have more or less the same result here. Turkey never had Leo 2 of the Hel level. Up to 2A4 IIRC. I know they lost several tanks in Syria over the last few years, but for the life of me right now I can't remember what tanks exactly.
Was not commenting on your game & saying you had to many just pointing out Aeraaa's comment was a bit odd tanks are more easily balanced than most unless you go all HEL. Good nations to play as you never know quite what you are facing.
That's ok. I didn't take it as unnecessary criticism anyway. Just game input. What I want in my videos.

I agree there is a nice balance between them for a game. OK, I think I am going to start recording the next episode now. It's approaching 2am and I am tired, so how bad could I possibly play?