View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2012, 10:46 AM

Major

AreaOfEffect is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Game - MA Microless

It was pitched battle with me leading off with flaming arrows and some undead spam. I had one trampling behemoth left, and three trolls. I had hoped that my only astral mage would body ethereal most of them, but alas he kept targeting the same solitary troll.

If perhaps I had left the trolls on the sideline, it might have gone even better for me. I also forgot to give the needed nature gem to my mage casting haste upon the elite squad of summoned units. I wanted behemoth + haste, I got undead spam instead. My other units included the hodge-pod of PD in the center and my masses of archers firing from the upper flank.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the field, my opponent set up his communion of thaumaturgs. Honestly, his technique for setting those up needs a little work, but I shouldn't complain since I'm defeated. Arranged in front and to the sides where his masses of longdead cavalry. In the middle was solid line of Ermorian infantry.

The battle begins and for quite a while it became a rousing success on my side. However, the endurance of the communion made the difference. Skelly spam was rampent and when all other units where fallen, they continued the fight on the behalf of Ermor. When my archers were all out of arrows, then the end became emanate. I finally retreated and no land left around would provide safe haven for my broken army.

The battle takes about 5 minutes to see, even with fast forward on, and is quite epic.
Guide Supplement: LA Man - Castle Warfare
Referance: Prophet Transformations