View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2006, 12:10 AM

Sergeant

RVPERTVS is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New WinSPMBT Release Planned?

Quote:
DRG said:
We're glad you like the game. We will be releasing WinSPWW2 sometime in the next couple of months then taking a bit of a break and then there will be a WinSPMBTv3 release probably sometime in September or October but it depends on a number of factors........we might even get it out earlier
Don
Don:

Iīm not in a hurry since wspmt is all the wargaming I need right now (until death take us apart lol) you guys can take all the time you need, itīs done when itīs done, just please tell me to expect some AI improvement included in v 3.0.

Some AI picklist (I believe thatīs the way itīs called) balance would be welcomed as well, even with tank heavy optn set on, the AI seems to be buying lots of foot infantry (more than tanks) making most computer-purchased battles (I know I can purchase AIīs toys) feel more like guerrilla warfare than armored battles.

Until now I have the experience or the feeling (Im not sure) that the AI tends to buy more infantry than armor when itīs given less than 4000 points, I once gave it 20,000 points and came up with LOTS of mbtīs, much more than infantry, so things were still unbalanced even that way. Or is it just me?

Does it have something to do with the printed manual suggesting newcomers to start with 4-5000 point battles?

Cheers