View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2007, 02:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

Hugh Manatee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any Sim City Players Here?

Sim City 2000 was the best sim game, just enough layers, not too many bugs, and it had Sim Copter, Skurk and Streets(yeah I know streets kinda sucked but dam it was fun to build out your own raceways and drive a beetle with missile launchers on it...) to go with it, it was just classy. Sim Sity 3000 was ok too, but it had constant bugs where I know I have enough water and water infrastructure to sell water to my neighbors but the dam thign tries to tell me I'm not meeting my end of the deal and I get fined. in sc3k stuff just got kinda too big, too many simulations, too many layers, too shiny. Never got Sim city 4, though I have my eyes on various clearance racks and bargin bins.

Never heard of city life world edition, Though I've recently stopped paying any attention to trade mags and sites... didnt even know about c&c 3 or supreme commander til I saw em on the shelves... most Everything out nowdays has insane reqs, is crap anyway, or is outclassed by older stuff that I'm almost 99% satisfied with the stuff I got now that I almost don't want o buy any more games, ever, unless they are under $20 in a bargain heap or lightly used. Got all 3 guild wars chapters(will get gwen), got my Mega Man X collection, got my Mega Man Anaversery collection, Got my Nippon Ichi games on my ps2(Disgaea and such, super time wasters) got Dom3, SE4, SE5, Advance Wars Dual Strike.... Im set dude...