General

lch is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Real-world sensitivities and game names

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamabeast View Post
Wow, they're quite surprising quotes.
I know. Many people don't actually know the religious book, it's ok of course, but what surprises me are religious people which don't know what they really believe in.
Don't misunderstand me! I talk with many people about their religion, they say they believe in the Bible and for me it is really no problem, far from being a problem, let's be friends maybe 75% of my friends are catholic btw
The problem is people who take the words of the bible literally. As for me, I know that there are chapters in the bible that I don't accept as valid, same as I don't take what's in the Qur'an as valid information. Some parts in the bible are downright crazy. I acknowledge a lot of things in the old testament and since I'm a Protestant I accept what's in the evangelists books, but I don't acknowledge some of the shorter and crazier chapters of the bible. That is from other authors, and what they wrote is their own view on things.
Emergency comic relief