View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2011, 07:07 AM

First Lieutenant

Aethyr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BearTrap - Early age game. Running like a cripple in a running competition.

mscfish, I see no point in continuing this dicussion other than to set the record straight.

You may recall that we traded a few "in game" messages in the begining when I had a SC or two sitting on top of your cap and a few other provinces. My offer, as I recall it, was to withdraw from your lands if you would do the same, and to help you against Sauro if you chose to invade him in exchange for a NAP. Your response was: "we agree to your proposal", or words to that effect.

If you do not have the same recollection, it's cool, as you said we're at war now. But I assure you that if I did not believe we had a NAP my "announcemnet" that I was helping Mictlan against you would have been a multi-pronged assault against your core lands rather than a post in the game thread.

To those of you who may be entertaining a notion of watching Aby and Yomi weaken each other for a bit before pouching on one or both of us, you should strike Aby sooner, rather than later.

Unlike C'tis, who has fought valiantly against Aby alone for a very long time, and my attempt at a bit of good-natured role play aside, Aby is too strong for me. So, either suck it up and step up and fight him now, or declare him the victor. It will not take him long to roll me up.