Thread: OT: BSG - wtf?
View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2009, 12:38 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: BSG - wtf?

I was wondering how long it would take someone to resurrect (pun intended) this thread after the abysmal series finally.

Its like the entire last half of season five was relegated to the WTF writers. You know the type, the people who don't know how to write, but think that what they are writing is the best thing ever written.

I don't know why they ran from the show, but one thing is clear, the talented writers RAN from this show like vipers off a dying Battlestar.

So this entire time, the imaginary friend of Baltar, Six, was a, get this, an angle. WTF!

The unknown missing final, (Final????) Five were in fact the first five and were kicked out of the cylon club house by their "children." WTF!

Earth really wasn't EARTH. WTF!

Kerra (sp) returns after going missing but she really isn't Kerra any more. Lets have her find her wrecked viper and dead body on a nuked out Earth, and NEVER explain what happened. WTF!

I can go on and on and on. But why, the show is over, whats done is done, and I want my time back that I wasted on watching this show since they found New Caprica. I prey that those in power never ever ever let those who made this show near a pen again. I beg God that these losers are never ever again allowed to re-envision another TV series. (Next up, RDM re-envisions Star Trek the Original Series... oh wait, thats JJ Abrams job now.)

Last edited by Atrocities; March 25th, 2009 at 12:45 PM..