View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2010, 03:44 AM

First Lieutenant

Corwin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Veteran Dom3/2 player returning; New veterans-only MP game proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorazon View Post
Corwin! My old Sauromatian neighbor...I'd love to join this - am torn - I don't really have the time these days given a new 9 month old addition to my family (DonCorazoncita ). Been taking a break myself but like you started reading some old threads like Kingmaker and getting the itch to jump in again. I remember Figment was my first exposure to the horror of Horrors thanks to the Admiral. Hmmm...I'll think about it but welcome back!
DonCorazon! Great to see you, my old Vanheim ally.

Congratulations on your addition to the family! Please convey my deep regards to the young lady Corazoncita.

Funny, I've just reread Figment thread yesterday. It is funny how that wierd incident with your vans being caught on my territory and capturing my province on the same turn as Lanka attacked, lead to the fall of mightiest empire in the game (Lanka), as well as the foundation of a strong alliance between our two nations for the rest of the game. After meeting Baalz and seeing him expressing interest in joining this new game I am orginizing, and rereading Figment thread, I was just thinking that it would be great to locate you and have you with us in this game. And here you are...

You know that itch to play the game will only get stronger, right? You might as well give yourself a little present and submit to it now, when there is a perfect opportunity to play in interesting game with good settings and against fun and challenging opponets, with many familiar faces. I don't have a baby (yet), but like yourself I also have serious work and personal commitments, so I will be perfectly fine with switching to 48h host pretty early, if some players will find it difficult to stay on 24h. Also I have no problem to add more time to any hosting interfval, should you or other player request it for any personal reasons.

Think about it. Should you decide to join I would be very happy to have you in our game.