View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2010, 06:58 PM

First Lieutenant

Corwin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Veteran Dom3/2 player returning; New veterans-only MP game proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
Hi Corwin, nice to see you again. Figment was my first Dom3 MP game. I didn't do too well (and I think I was the first target that the notorious Baalz Marverni guide was tested on), but it was great fun and I managed to survive in my capital to the end. Watching some of the Sauro-Marverni and Sauro-Mictlan battles was great experience.

It's a shame I don't have time for a new game now.
Hi Psycho! Nice to see you too.

I remember you and your nation - small but extremely stubborn race that simply refused to go quietly into the night despite strong odds stacked against you in one war after another. You were my only ally left in the 2nd part of the game, and I have been secretely and later on openly supporting you with various items and gems to help you in your struggles. You've played well, very few first time players survive to the endgame in their first large MP game with many old time players as it was the case with Figment.

Too bad you are not avlaible for another game at this moment, it would be great to have you with us. Oh well, another time perhaps.

LOL, I am pleased to see so many familar places around here. And this game I am trying to orginize almost shaping up to be Figment 2. Now if we could only get AdmiralZheo on board... As well as some other players from the past.

Speaking of which, I have a favor to ask from players who have signed up for this game, as well as those reading this thread but unable to join due to various commitments. Since unlike myself you guys are all very active in current Dom3 MP, perhaps you could ask around among veteran players you know or are friends with (preferable those who are also fun to play with ) , and recruit them for this game? I have the feeling that it's going to be a very fun game, based upon players who are signing and game's settings and rules. And I would like to get at least 10 players before we start.