View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:02 AM

Colonel

Soyweiser is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mytheology Pretenders 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globu View Post
The style of a lot of the mod is not really to my taste for the most part, but I might take a look at it again with your update -- thanks, Soyweiser.
I think a lot of the pretenders are horribly overpowered. And a few other stuff to. (And a lot just doesn't work as advertised yet.

Quote:
And just a note on the holy spells part -- I know we've discussed it elsewhere, but for the sake of reference I thought I'd note here as well that the Revelation spell does and has worked fine for me, playing on the newest version on Dom3, for a long time. For me, it's just [m]onthly casting the spell that breaks it.
I thought I wasn't the only one with a broken Revelation. And I'd rather not have spells that work for only a subset of the people. So I moved them to the holyspells.txt file.

Quote:
Though I should note, in case it matters, that I did copy the code for the Revelation spell out of the Mytheology mod and stuck it in my house .dm file, since I don't play with the mod. It probably doesn't make a difference, but just in case.
Yeah, still have to test that. If that works. It is a problem with Mytheology itself.