View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 12:53 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Weapons accuracy

As an only me against the AI player, it's an advantage (As Don just mentioned.) I strongly feel the AI should have.

I say this because it has it's own set of disadvantages we don't have, namely near the top of that list is resupply for starters and fully "independent thought" and all the other things (Including myself.) players have brought up over the years.

That AI advantage is a small price to pay, given all ours.

Finally yes I've "scratched my head" many times out here over that issue, but I've seen it happen in my favor as well over the years where it seems the only way a unit(s) didn't get a hit was because it was immobilized or destroyed. That happens just as rarely as well.

I still feel strongly that the AI does an excellent job as modeled currently with some enhancements that were made over the last few years especially.

The more you put limitations on yourself with the expectation (Whatever that is besides...) of winning the battle, the more challenging you'll find the AI.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..