View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2011, 07:33 AM

General

rdonj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: House Rules against the AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by krpeters View Post
So what strategy do you employ against an AI horde with 500+ troops and 10+ mages?
The last time I had to fight AI armies of such size, I would maybe throw a flames from the sky in that direction, then drop a mage SC in on them who can stand in melee while spamming aoe spells.

If you don't have access to such things, then you'll need to deploy an army that can hold the AI army down while you use some BE/battlefield wide spells to bring them down. I use the word army loosely and it doesn't need to resemble an army at all. But some useful spells could include blood rain, wailing winds, fire storm, rain of stones, earthquake, soul drain... the list goes on. And of course things like skellyspam are very handy to keep the opposing army occupied while you slowly chew through them.
"Easy-slay(TM) is a whole new way of marketing violence. It cuts down on all the red tape and just butchers people. As a long-time savagery enthusiast myself, I'm very excited about the synergies that the easy-slay(TM) approach brings to the entire enterprise." -Dr DrP