Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:03 PM

Private

iln82 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cold War 2020 Mod for WinSPMBT v5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkSheppard View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing it as well. the copy I have on my website at

http://alternatewars.com/Games/SP/MB...T_CWC_v0-8.zip

is only v0.8 for MBT 5.0; I'd be very interested in seeing if you have a newer version than what I have.
There seems to be a small misunderstanding; there is no newer version than 0.8. What Shan probably meant is that he modified the OOBs to work with the latest version.

BTW I am v e r y slowly (due to work commitments) working on a fully revamped version of the CW2020 mod for the WinSpMBT V11.0.

Sound has been corrected, new icons that have been added to the SHPs have been incorporated etc,etc.
So far the US, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Canadian, Dutch, Belgian, Danish & Canadian OOBs have been redone as I described above keeping most of the new items added by Plasmakrab and correcting some errors.

The only problem is that the game has been expanded to 2025 and I am at a loss what to do now. I could always stretch the dates another five years but it would take an awful amount of time to do so and I don't have the talent of Plasmakrab to do new icons.
As they are now, the redone OOBs work fine with the latest version of the game but they only go to 12/2020...
The Following User Says Thank You to iln82 For This Useful Post: