View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2007, 11:24 AM

National Security Advisor

geoschmo is on a distinguished road
Default Yuletide Carol Riddler

Here we go. Quiz time. Let's all try to limit our selves to answering one or two so everyone can have a shot.

The following words are alternate titles for several well-known Christmas songs. Fill in the proper title in the space provided.

1. Quadruped with Crimson Proboscis __________________________________________

2. Eight P.M. to Six A.M. without Noise _________________________________________

3. Minuscule Hamlet in the Near East ___________________________________________

4. Ancient Benevolent Despot _________________________________________________

5. Exuberance Directed to the Planet ____________________________________________

6. Listen, Aerial Spirits Announcing ____________________________________________

7. Trio of Monarchs __________________________________________________ _______

8. Yonder in the Hay Rack __________________________________________________ __

9. Cherubim Audited from Aloft _______________________________________________

10. Assemble, Everyone who Believes ___________________________________________

11. Hollowed Post Meridian __________________________________________________ _

12. Fantasia of a Colorless December 25 __________________________________________

13. A Dozen Twenty-four Hour Yule Periods ______________________________________

14. Befell During the Transparent Bewitching Hour _________________________________

15. Homo Sapien of Crystallized Vapor __________________________________________

16. Desire a Pair of Incisors on December 25 ______________________________________

17. I Spied My Maternal Parent Osculating ________________________________________

18. Perambulating Through A December Solstice Fantasy ____________________________

19. Adorn the Vestibule __________________________________________________ _____

20. Tin tintinnabulums __________________________________________________ ______