View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2007, 07:52 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pirate Nation!!

I downloaded the new version and tried it out a bit. And here are my thoughts;

- I started bulding a fort on a Mountain province. Free Ports idea of a mountain port seems to be "Forest Rampants".
Probably not intentational?

- Smuggler is definately (IMHO) overprized. Basic Scout is 20 gold. Add 10 gold for stealth +10 and 10 gold for the supply bonus (I wouldn't pay more for it, at least) and you get a 50 gp unit.

- The new descriptions are cool and were clear of typoes, but weren't too well structured. The description for the Pirate Lord consists of two super-long sentences. Hmm, instead of always just *****ing about them, I could actually offer to do something concrete. If you don't mind, I could offer my helping hand in this issue. Since my pen-and-paper RPG group fell apart, I've been itching to do some minor creative writing.

- The new added pretenders are cool. I just think Lord of Fertility doesn't fit thematically. They're city folk afterall, what do they know about Nature? Why would they worship nature deity?

I'm writing this work, and it's getting busy out here. Í'll write the rest once I have more time.

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.