View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2011, 05:55 AM

Sergeant

spillblood is on a distinguished road
Default Re: pretty quiet in the forum lately

Man, they should at least tell us about possible progress on the game. The current situation is simply unbearable. Please Malfador or Shrapnel, tell us if this game has been dropped, if a new patch is developed or anything else! You see, you're losing support of the community rapidly with this behavior. Communicate with us! Just look at the forum posts. No new ones for for almost a month or so! Do you need any more confirmation that all the guys who bought this game simply don't play it anymore? No one wants to talk about this game anymore. This is simply a bad sign. Please, do something. I don't want Malfador themselves to spend time they might need for fixing the game in the forums, but please let someone give us some updates! This game simply can't be fixed by the community alone 'cause the broken contents aren't moddable!
You see, I simply don't want this game to be a total disaster. Malfador have developed some well known 4X-classics, I'm sure they can fix this game given enough time. But it's simply bad when no one cares about it anymore when they've done the updates.

Last edited by spillblood; February 16th, 2011 at 06:16 AM..