View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2010, 04:20 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Ordeal for turn 36: The Three Maidens

Ordeal for turn 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pantokrator

The time has come for me to test your souls. I have called forth my three maidens of vengeance and see which of you suffer from the weight of sins. For the one who takes my place cannot be wicked, for he or she would place this beautiful realm of mine in ruins.

You pretenders can prove yourself righteous by turning your backs on the vile lure of the blood magic and sending me one hundred blood slaves to prove your intentions. If you kill one of my maidens in fair combat, you will also prove yourself innocent in my eyes and gain more worth.

If even one of the maidens is still spreading vengeance upon this realm after a year, all of you wicked sinners will lose worth in my eyes.
->

If The Pantokrator receives sacrifices totalling over 100 blood slaves, he will dispel the Kindly Ones. These sacrifices do not have to come in one turn and if several nations send sacrifices, they will be added together.

If the commander targeted by a Erinyes kills it in melee combat by him/herself the nation targeted will gain boon to their count (the commander proved himself innocent in combat, like in a judicial match). Kills by bodyguards or by spells do not count, only a melee attack by the targeted commander.

If the global is still active after a whole year, all players lose one boon and it is dispelled.