Thread: Wishlist Assassinations
View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2009, 05:02 PM

General

Ironhawk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Assassinations

What would really be optimal is to just suspend the "army" morale rules during assassinations. So the only time a unit will run is if thier squad morale breaks. That way, its realistic that the bodyguards may still get scared and run if they are getting slaughtered. But the other squad (the commander) will not break until his personal morale breaks.

That said tho, the OP seems to be having too much of a problem with assassinations in general. I mean, sure they are really annoying, but they are only game-changing in very rare circumstances. Dorjan, I think you need to change your playstyle to adapt to the game. Like, 15 key mages in a 20 mage army is crazy! In a nomral army of that size I would expect like 3 or maybe 4 mages to be truly key and take care of your critical battlefield enchants or trick spells. Its not so hard to provide adequate protection to 3-4 mages per army. The rest of the mages are just support and you can mitigate the effect of assassintions simply by bringing more than you need.