View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2006, 04:57 PM

Captain

atul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Introduce yourself!! :-)

I'm 24 year old grad student / research assistant from Helsinki, currently finishing my master's thesis on the 4th generation nuclear reactors... hopefully I'll be done before Dom3 ships, otherwise solar power becomes economically feasible before I get my degree. ;p

At the mature age of 10, my first RPG was Cyberpunk 2020. And as you can assume from that, 14 years after I'm well adapted and mostly harmless member of the society. I've participated in LARPs more than is good for your health, practiced kendo, capoeira, boxing and currently fencing (foil, probably upgrading to epee in near future). Old nintendo fanboy (I still remember being frustrated when I found out that the manual for my brand new Mario 3 was written in German), nowadays mostly playing PS2 RPGs - if I find time. The computer is mostly used for work, communication and Dominions series.

...and considering the amount of Finnish larpers in here, possibly all the talk will end when we'll see who can walk the walk in the fighting area of this summer's Ropecon.