Thread: Mod Single Age
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2007, 12:25 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Single Age

Its preferable to have the mods list link to a conversation thread for each mod so Im going to start one for this mod. It does help hold down the conversational clutter in the stickied threads.

I didnt want to do a mod but I kept hinting and no one else did it so here it is.
www.dom3minions.com/files/SingleAge.zip
edit: updated to Dominions 3.21

It puts 77 nations (including the blank slots) into Era 1 (early era). To use it, you unzip this to your dominions3/mods directory, then use the "Preferences" menu and then "Mod Preferences" to enable it.

This will allow you to create a game with all of the nations to select from. You can play early Ulm against mid Ulm and late Ulm at the same time. Or you can create a game where you play 90 AI's which is alot of fun on one of the giant 1500 province maps.

Once you create a game with it, you can go back and disable it so that it doesnt affect other games you make later. As far as I know, anytime you return to play that game created with that mod, it will kick in automatically without you having to re-enable it.

EDITED:
Do not use my old SingleAge mod for multiplayer games. It has been extensively updated by Slobby and can be found here..
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/attac...9&d=1212179279

Since Llama server at some point renamed the SingleAgeComplete by Slobby to just SingleAge, you might have to rename this one also to play on Llama's server.

Gandalf Parker
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)

Last edited by Gandalf Parker; January 2nd, 2009 at 04:34 PM..