View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2004, 05:48 PM

Corporal

ace joh is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Christmas module (v 1.0 released)

I believe shots are regarded as air 'units', so setting an object to allow air travel allows shots to pass through.

Also found two more terrain errors : this time the shores are incorrect, one in the Ice Lake (on the way to the entrance to the ice cave), and one in the ice cave, unfortunately I can hardly tell you where to look

About the darkness, It's still manageable because there's a good amount of light sources in the cave, and I found an orb giving +1 light radius . Although that miner helmet would still be nice!

Oh well, don't mind the text, the story never was this module's strong point anyway
Actually, stories are no strong points of DO... Or any roguelike, for that matter

edit : oh yeah, maybe the alpha for DO WW2 can be released before christmas, depends when I complete this module (damn you )

edit2 : managed to finish the module , highly entertaining, even though I apparently dragged +/-150 weight worth of keys around for nothing... Who did the voice acting for santa?

Maybe the sledge is a bit too close by the entry point? I had only seen half the map and I could already finish if I wanted...