View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2003, 02:46 PM

First Lieutenant

trooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: [url]www.tescosamoa.com[/url] comments

Tesco,

I've just came back from holiday (if one can consider a wedding preparation week is holiday...), and I've just had a look at your site.

Few things I think about it :

- couldn't find the huge download section you are talking about (All I've found is the download section of the ladder universe, with 11 downloads in it ?). Too bad that section has no preview pics...

[Just understood what you were meaning, your shipset download section is in fact a shipset link section ! I'm quite surprised about it, I thought that your primary idea was to create a new shipset hosting zone, with many files to upload in it ?]

- SE IV suppository : seems to be a big copy/paste of existing sites with no file to download (just external links)... what's the use of it ? It's harder to maintain several link lists than managing only one, and it will be hard for you to keep all those pages up to date. When I took in charge Andre's racedir, it was because he asked me to do so, because he was fed up with it.

Sure you did a huge work indeed, but don't you think it's a bit redundant with what already exists ?

[ August 13, 2003, 13:51: Message edited by: trooper ]