Thread: German LC
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2021, 06:52 AM

Sergeant

sigeena is on a distinguished road
Default Re: German LC

Turn 3

The first EN contact erupted near the main road in 2nd Coy's sector. The Pz IIIs have moved forward and covered by the MMGs. EN Armoured Cars (BA-10) are scouting just north of the road, while more BT cruiser tanks can be spotted massing near the road.

Turn 6

As the EN tanks advance, the MMGs hose down any tank-riding infantry, and force the EN tanks to button down. When suitably suppressed, the Pz IIIs emerge from concealment and engage at ranges not exceeding 600m.

Turn 10

By turn 10, I'm beginning to sense that my Pz IIIs have been too lucky for too long. They have destroyed at least 10 EN tanks and a couple of EN armoured cars. Their SABOT rounds are also beginning to run low.

In the next couple of turns, I will pull them back, since the EN armoured advance is beginning to skirt north of the road towards 1st Coy position.

EN infantry advancing down the road usually gets slapped back pretty quickly and with so many disabled tanks, their suppression rises very fast. Russian morale in 1941 is very brittle and units are prone to breaking.