Thread: German LC
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2021, 07:02 AM

Sergeant

sigeena is on a distinguished road
Default Re: German LC

Elsewhere in 3rd Coy sector

Turn 3

EN has a good number of armour units massing in 3rd Coy sector. The vanguard is made up of mostly T-60s. My AT Rifle Section is capable of destroying them but they'll need to be free of any infantry riding along.

By the end of Turn 3, I have already decided to run my PzJgrs from 1st Coy towards 3rd Coy sector. 1st Coy sector is very quiet.

Turn 6

As the T-60s advance, I drop my HMGs back off the ridge towards the cover of the forest with a supporting platoon. My MMGs continue to harass the rest of the advancing EN armour. Also spotted T-34s in the mix. T-34s would be challenging. The AT Rifles would not be able to cope with T-34s. (AT Rifles are the blue stars in top right corner)

Turn 10

My HMGs return to their position and find accompanying EN cavalry riding with the final wave of EN tanks. Again, my HMGs get to hose the EN tanks and cavalry.

The AT Rifles brace themselves to engage the approaching EN tanks at close range as the EN tanks spill across the tree line.

The PzJgrs are on their way but I estimate another 3-4 turns before they'll reach 3rd Coy sector.