Thread: Mod Holy War 0.9
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2009, 03:43 PM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Holy War: Divine (v0.3) completed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darloth View Post
Is there any way you can disincentivise the casting of Chastise slightly? My H4 casters would prefer to use Chastise to Word of Power... and given that Word of Power #nextspells Chastise, there's really no reason to ever cast it.

Would a fatigue cost of 1 maybe do the trick? It might end up with H3 casters casting smite instead of chastise... but on the other hand, people might want that.
How did you get H4 casters, if I may inquire? You can prophetize a H3 and have anothre wield Sword of Justice, but that's just two. So you probably communion. (Seraphs probably have better things to do than cast Word of Power)

In my experience, my H4 high inquistor usually spammed WoP, but I'll do further testing. I also think that it'd be better if the AI preferred smite over chastise. Chastise is quite niche (works against indy barbarians and cavemen,though) and the fear effect is useless vs undead.

Stavis L was also kind enough to do some grammar fixing for me, so if I need to change chastise, I'll probably release fixed version by next weekendish.

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.