View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2010, 08:32 AM

BANNED USER

ScottWAR is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togo View Post
1. Auto Resolve Combat
Eliminate having to fight each and every useless battle.
Auto Resolve battles like (20 bombers vs. 1 tank), these type of battle get old real fast on a large map.

2. Random (hit/miss)
All weapons always hit, add some randomness to combat.

3. End Game and Victory
The game needs some different victory conditions, having to go back and eliminate some neutral countries after defeating all other opponents seems like a waste of time.
- Win when all computer/player regions are eliminated even if there are still some neutral countries left.
- Win based on selected percent ownership of the map (70, 80, 90, 100 percent of all regions).

4. Unit/Weapon Balance
- Bombers still seem way over powered with their long attack range.
- Infantry should be much harder to kill, maybe they should be hidden/invisible until you are either next to them or after they fire

5. Fog of War
The exact number of enemy units should off a little or not be know without Surveillance Aircraft in range.
1)Agree

2)Not sure about this. It sounds fine,...unitl you are the one getting screwed over by lots of consecutive bad 'rolls'. I think the current method is probably best. The randomness is HOW much damage you do.

3) Comnpletely agree

4) Agree about bombers.....especially them being able to do significant damaghe to other air units. Bombers just dont stand a chance against fighters in the real world. Infantry should be harder to hit ONLY if they are defending.

5)Intersting idea. I would say three levels of detection would be good. Far, medium, and close. -Far being just knowing they are there (numbers could be off a good bit-- units being adjacent give this). -Medium-(better knowledge of the numbers but can still be wrong--Radar stations give this) --Close--( perfect recon.-- suveilance aircraft give this).

--Some things I would like to see

- store game settings and names in setup so I dont have to keep typing in the names of the nations I use and their leaders.

- Make quitting a game take you to the main menu instead of completly exiting the game.

- a LARGER tactical combat area so there is a little more tactics involved.

- since level 1, 2 and 3 units cost the same, give us the ability to hide level 1 tech if we have level 2 etc.

- TUTORIAL