Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2022, 12:48 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

Finally, the sometimes WONDERFUL words in RED!

Andy and Don as always THANK YOU for all your hard work and dedication to the game. You'll also be glad to know in an "off handed" manner that CINCLANTHOME also sends her THANKS!?!

Don, what can I say but thanks again for all your patience and understanding, you've always respected my work and time I put into it even if at times how I got there might've resulted in a "Huh? ".

I to will take some time off. But as I told Don, I have years' worth of data in my files of things that are here for real but "not in here". With a little bit of luck, we might see a couple of examples of what I'm talking about.

So, their semi-retirement and this patch will be a "God send" to allowing me to check the OOB's against what I have and in a perfect world be able to see what Don "snuck it in" and I can simply delete the files and move onto the next one, in a perfect world.

You'll only as always find equipment that have reached FOC or received through foreign sales.

For the duration the same rules as always as I'm not interested in comments there. I'll present the data as always, and it is up to you the player whether or not you use it.

So, the Fastboat Patch Page will live on. So, Andy and Don thank you for your gift of time, no pressure and mostly NO DEADLINES!!!!

Gotta go-work calls.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; April 21st, 2022 at 12:35 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: