View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2004, 10:26 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rant: Evil Doer\'s Strike Again.

You’re out of line with your intentional hostile and somewhat rude responses. If you cannot discuss this topic like a grown up, then there is really no point in discussing it with you at all.

If you missed the meaning of what I said well then there is no point in me trying to clarify it for you. You have already made up your mind to ignore the clear meaning of my comments in favor of twisting them out of their intended meaning for the purpose of serving your POV. There really is no point in continuing this discussion if this is all that you are going to do.

In fact, I am fed up with the essence of hatred that your post seems to contain. At this point, as I read further down your post, I can see that I was mistaken about your intentions. You are actively and deliberately attacking my point of view and opinion with hostile intent. This is unfortunate as I had considered you to be a levelheaded person open to discussion over or differing points of view. Your more interested in posting attacks filled with venomous content that can only be classified as demented hatred is truly disappointing.

END OF POST - Original Post Deleted -

Lets just agree to disagree from this point forward.