View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2004, 04:35 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: STM "Final v1.7.5" Discussion

Turn 150, bed time. I have only played 13 turns all night. The Dominion surrendered upon request. They were in 9th place so no harm no foul. I expect a neutral and the Romulans to surrender to me this next turn.

I gained nearly half a trillion or better in population with the surrender of the Dominion.

The Cardassians are pressing the attack now as I try to reclaim sovereign Klingon territory taken by the vile cardies over 50 turns ago. We must avenge the Bolians and our fallen comrads!

I can out produce the Cardassians now and have slipped into the number one spot this turn. The cards held the spot until the Feds took it from them about 25 turns back. I just stoled it from the Feds. LOL

The bulk of my 2000 ships are remote mining ships. I'd say at least 10% (200) of them are.

My planets are not as productive as my resoure miners are. Never the less I am committed to the course of slave labor and will eventually have all my planets producing resources.

The mod is playing very well and with the latest patch I hope it continues to play well.

While going over and rebalancing weapons I discovered many errors in the weapons components and hopefully have fixed them.

I have not yet tested the balanced weapons as I am only about 2/3rds done with the file. I hope that the rebalancing will not harm the mod. Lord knows it could.