View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2013, 06:53 PM

Private

jsallison is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for a tussel

I can go with 100% inftough if that's going to be a deal breaker but 50-60's NATO/WP is still my preferred mix. I'm quite burned out on M1A2 v T-7,8,9(flavor of the decade)and ATGM's and RPG's deployed by pretty much everyone including the ostpolizei and local paper boy.

As far as computer buys, I like that you can count on a short inf bn with the equivalent of a tank company(ish, Really *ish* if you play the French) and a more or less random assortment of support. I like the uncertainty involved. You've not known fear unless you've watched your only platoon of French M5a1's taking flank shots from 150 meters on Czech T34/85's as they go rocketing by, praying that one of them doesn't stop long enough to put paid to the whole operation...

Fortunately the kromuskit and superboo crews held fast long enough for the poilu's to un@$$ the AO. That meeting engagement turned out to be a successful, albeit expensive, delaying action...

Since I appear to be an interest group of 1 I guess I'll crawl back into my bunker and continue beating up and getting beat up by the box.