Thread: Utility Sprite Editing Tutorial
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2009, 09:28 AM

Corporal

DaveCG is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sprite Editing Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavis_L View Post
Dunno about the drowning (I *assume* they would...) but you should know that you cannot blood hunt an underwater province. So your proposed underwater blood nation would need to get some tentacles onto land before they could start siphoning off the virgin blood...

BTW, on topic, nice sprites :-) I especially like the "spirit tree" attack sprite, though I'm not sure how it'll look in situ considering the brevity of the attack animation. However, wrt/the Lion Head pretender, I think the head should move a bit lower down onto the torso, or else it looks like the neck is too long.
Ah, damn. There go my hopes and dreams-ish, like you said I'll have to adapt it, oh well, should really look into these thing more often, maybe a land blood nation, with extensive sea units? oh well, brainstorm time. Thanks very much for the compliment as well, and I think I'll take your advice regarding the head, it did seem alittle off, maybe it's the length.

Also in other news, as I've been writing the .dm file I've realised something, I need a scout, a non cap mage, one more hero and two multi heroes...well, maybe not need on thoses hero parts but dammit I like heroes!