View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2009, 04:20 AM

General

rdonj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Possible mod nation? - Kingdom of Angmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumenPlacidum View Post
Is it possible to have a recruitable unique? Or, can you set the starting commanders for a nation independent of what they can recruit? It would be very different if Angmar had this one immortal big thug chassis that it could use at the start of the game, but didn't really have any good recruitable mages otherwise, except as really mild support or for pretty poor research. It would be almost like having two pretender gods.

Magical beings disintegrate on the battlefield if there's no mage that can lead them, right? If so, I can have trolls as magical beings, and if you kill the mage who's exerting influence over them, they succumb to the sun and turn to stone.

1) Yes.
2) Yes. Although I am inclined to agree with Zargen that the witch king should be more like a pretender than a recruitable.

3) Yes.
"Easy-slay(TM) is a whole new way of marketing violence. It cuts down on all the red tape and just butchers people. As a long-time savagery enthusiast myself, I'm very excited about the synergies that the easy-slay(TM) approach brings to the entire enterprise." -Dr DrP